Friday, December 21, 2012

Travel-O-thon

So here I sit at the airport, with awful Wifi, at a table for 4. I am the only one here as of now with a bunch of heavy winter coats, camera bags and empty chairs. My fellow travellers seemed to have found better things to do ;two of them have gone to get themselves pampered at a massage station whereas the third one(and this is just so weird) managed to find a friend at the airport and the two of them decide to go for a walk. A FRIEND! AT THE AIRPORT! WHO DOES THAT???
Anyway, that leaves me at his random coffee shop, with my lappy and a million other things to mind. Ah Well, such is life...
So after much thinking( 20 minutes to be precise), I have come to the conclusion that I prefer travelling alone, by myself. No, its not like I hate people or hate company, in fact I am pretty much the "people's person" but all this minding bag business,waiting for them to finish security, and generally all this "oh we are going together" excitement is just so blah!
Maybe I should try and look forward to this trip, in fact I am very excited. So much that I have already had two random fights at the airport with weird people( as per a friends,that is a good sign so...)


No comments:

Post a Comment