Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Small Joys That Make My Day

I am a non-believer. At least I was until today morning. They say if you wish for something with your heart and soul, all the powers of the universe will come together and make that wish come true. I wished for something and it came true.

The small joys of life that I experienced today, whether it was turning in that 4884 worded thesis( which was just 1500 the previous night) or watching the half smiling moon look at me... Or maybe lighting those two candles at Mount Mary and genuinely feeling at peace...Or something to do with capturing some adorable memories with fun people...These tiny things bring a ray of hope to the dullest days...Days where I hadn't slept the night or eaten right during the day...Or days when I am just not myself...These tiny things just bring back that smile...

Moral of the story is looking for happiness in the smallest of ways, that will keep your day going...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment