Thursday, December 13, 2012

Passing Happy Days

The last couple of days have made me really realize how much I truly love theatre. With 2 performances in the last 72 hours, I don't feel that theatre deprived anymore.
Our Dear Diary performance went really well. We received great comments from our peers and it just felt awesome. Criticism in good but constructive criticism is way better. Post DD, we began to work on our second play. I think I enjoyed the process of figuring out what to do more than the actual stage presentation. So many ideas, so many variations, it was just brilliant.
The execution of the play was more of figuring out random scenes here and there. Most of it was impromptu. And I am so glad we could pull it off...

Rooh productions present

Awwww...Its a love story...<3


So we were pronounced the best production and I have never been happier. The happiness translated into a great mood that has lasted me over 24 hours. Big Surprise there!
My secret Santa had a huge role to play in this. The chocolates but most importantly the Harry Potter print out. So much cuteness!
Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I know that. I am excited to know who my Santa is, more excited to see the reaction of my secret baby.

Moral of the story is that happiness is not a privilege , its more of a birth right.:)

1 comment: