Monday, December 17, 2012

I shouldn't be writing this right now...

I really shouldn't!
I have so much to do , it is not even funny. Talk about awful Monday nights leading to terrible Tuesday mornings...Yuck!
But I needed to get my mind off the "newspaper reports, PPTs, assignments" and the worst, phone calls.

I was having a conversation with a friend when I spoke about Lists. And I realized how much I categorize people. I (apparently) have the following lists (as said in multiple phone calls)

1. People I have to meet
2. People I don't have to meet
3. People I need to completely avoid ( this includes Whatsapp, FB, Twitter, Gtalk,Calls, Sms)
4. My favorite people
5. My not so favorite people

And there are many more. But just these five are so funny. Isn't it pretty obvious that number 2,3 and 5 are the same people? But no, they are not! Many a times, people I don't want to meet can be my favorite people. People I need to avoid can be the people I have to meet. Like that, there a million permutations and combinations, if I may say so myself!


Ah nevertheless, people will be people, I will be me and this world is a strange place!


Moral of the story: I can't think of any wise words of wisdom so never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment