Thursday, December 6, 2012

Random Rambling Me...

Give me a second I
Need to get my story straight...

Yes I do. I haven't written in forever. And as I read through my old posts, I think to myself "I need therapy"... Majority of them were about loss and heartbreaks and other sad things... I am not sad. I am a happy go lucky person. At least I try to be...


A couple of weeks back, during a relationship management workshop in college, we had a session called Gift of Happiness. Each classmate was to write about the other on a piece of paper. The catch was that the comment would be anonymous. We had an option of skipping people we knew nothing about...After a long half hour of passing paper, random looks here and there,I got hold of my paper.

I really wanted to know what my classmates thought of me as and there it was, in front of me. " You are a very happy person.""love the way you laugh"."your laughter is contagious"...Wow!
A whole bunch of thoughts began to run in my head. I called my best friend later and laughed at the fact that everyone thought I was so happy when ,in reality, I am so so not...But then,I thought again why should I not be happy... Why should I not laugh...(I am most of time)

I realize that many a time, you spend you so much time with people who are unhappy, that you become unhappy. A friend of mine always told me that I cannot fix things for the world, I cannot solve everyone's problems..in short, I am not super girl. But hey, whats wrong in trying to be a super girl? Actually, a lot of things are..for one if you are like me, then their problems become your problems, take ample amount of space in your head and voila, you have the recipe to disaster...I no want disaster..


I once called a friend a cross between a touch me not and a venus fly trap plant. An awful allegory, I know, but makes so much sense...From far,yo seem like a touch me not but as people try to get closer and as they are at their closest best, you snap their head off like a venus fly trap does to its preys. Weird allegory...


So now I have decided that I will try and write more often. Makes me feel better..

No comments:

Post a Comment