Friday, December 14, 2012

Of Santas and Finding Friends..:)

So today happened to be one of the most amazing days ever... It started off with me sleeping through the morning. In my world, believe me, sleeping is a very big deal! It then continued into,what maybe, one of my most awesome memorable days in this course...A Bollywood theme Christmas party and revealing secret Santa...:)

I had really been excited about my secret Santa. I had no idea who it was and I was avoiding the guessing and putting the two and two together business. Surprises are always better! And more fun! 
Amidst all the mad dancing in hall 6, I had someone come and give me a card...And the cover was of me and my awesome Santa. Turned out to be a really close friend! And that just made me feel all the more special! Friendship is such a beautiful thing, friends are such awesome people. And I think the best sorts of friends are the ones who know for very little time but they seem to know you so well. They know of your excitement over small things like cards and notes, they know of your nerdyness over Harry Potter but above all they know these tiny bits about you that you have never spoken about! Friends really are great and my secret Santa/ awesome friend is the greatest of them all...:D

I am also glad I was a good Secret Santa. My secret baby came running to me from one end of the room because she was so happy. And that really made my day! So with a great Bollywood outfit, some mad music, crazy dancing and some crazy friends, my day was beyond awesome,it was phenomenal..:D

Moral of the story is that  a Bollywoodish/filmy type day is nice! Bollywood adds glitter to the dullest of days..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment