Tuesday, May 3, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

We all have them. We all need them. And we cannot do without them. That's the truth!





Friendship is a relationship we dwell into from the beginning of our childhood. I am pretty sure we all have a bunch of friends who we refer to as our "diaper buddies". They have been there forever and usually are the ones that stay with you till your kids make their "diaper buddies".  Besides them,there are your school friends. In my personal opinion, I think these are the guys who know you best. They have seen you through it all. Your first exam. Your first crush. Your first heartbreak.All of that


As we grow older and step into this big bad selfish world, friendship is replaced with selfish. People always have a hidden purpose to befriend you.Not all, don't get me wrong here but most of them you meet in college and at work have a hidden reason behind that brilliantly beautiful smile. Eventually,its all about convenience.



Friends may love you but can be the ones who hurt you most. Sometimes, they may do things that can scar your life forever. And when I say forever, I mean forever. A lost friend will be someone you will remember your whole life. But hey, that doesn't mean you don't venture into this beautiful world of like minded as well as absolutely opposite kind of people who suddenly seem to give your life more meaning..!(No Exaggeration)




 I think friendship is by far the most beautiful relationship ever if it is done with the right intention. Your friends are your chosen family who love you, who grow with you. They are the people who will always support you, be happy for you no matter what.  And friendship has nothing to do with age. My youngest friend right now would be around 5 -6 years younger than me whereas oldest friend would be around 12 years elder than me. Such is the magic of friendship...

No comments:

Post a Comment