Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Broken Hearted

Warning: Before you read this poem,let me make this very clear.
1)I am not depressed
2)This poem is not about me
3)It was written for a friend who had just broken up.(Don't need rocket science to guess that!)






An open door, a drop of tear
Thats all that you have left me with dear
A broken heart, a sad face
I still think the decesion was made in haste......

You looked down upon me with those eyes of blue
And honestly, I din't have a clue.
I had no idea why you had tears in your eyes
I had no idea that it was my turn to cry.

You said to me"Its all over"
I din't want to believe it was true
You told me"We are no more together"
I never thought the world could be so cruel..!

Now I stare at that open door
Hoping that you would walk by
Now I try and wipe my tears
Nobody is worth my cry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment