Saturday, May 21, 2011

Drops of Nostalgia...



Look at life as a whole...Its like a big ocean...An ocean is made of drops of water...Life is made of drops of memories,of events,of people,of things..


 Events.Occasions.Moments. Incidents.Reasons


So many things happen in our lives, so many people walk in and pass by...
Each drop holds some sort of significance, each drop has a story  to tell...each drop makes me nostalgic,reminds me of a memory.


Certain events have a tendency to repeat themselves in our lives. Its like, sometimes, life has an "Action Replay" button...The same incident, the same moment,maybe the same people too.. But its a new You... But these events still remind you of the last time they took place.. And somehow you don't think its the new You..


Life has its ways of playing games.. Of repeating events that leave a mark in your life..And these events don't have to be nice all the time.. A fight, an argument..Same person,same words,same emotions but somehow its a new person from your end experiencing it.. I have had my set of "action replay" moments and it fascinated me..


It fascinated me because I could feel those same emotions all over again..Nostalgia hit me in the form of some emotions and feelings... For instance, the day my younger brother was expecting his board exam results, I could feel that excitement and nervousness like it were my results all over again... The tension, the nail-biting nervousness, the anticipation,all of it came back to me...


These emotions and feeling are a very important part of my life.. These are the drops in my ocean... Nostalgic drops...because these are a part of my yesteryear's and are the foundation to my today and tomorrow.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment