Friday, June 10, 2011

Mindless Nomadic Wanderings of the Mind



Sleep seems to be a little distant now… Actually very far away. The funny thing is that my eyes feel heavy, I look sleepy but somehow my mind refuses to register that. I am awake, wide awake…Staring out into the starless night, looking at the cloudy skies…And my mind is ticking, like a clock like a bomb. It’s going to blow up very soon. If it doesn’t find answers. But answers to what???? I don’t know...
Another sleepless night. Or maybe it’s going to be a while before I break into this half hearted sleep. Where I stir, lie half awake but still rather sleepy...
Is that my phone ringing? No, it is not! only wish it were...


Number of people online on gtalk and Facebook = 0...


Damn this luck. When you need someone to talk to, nobody is around. When you need time alone, the world pounces on you like it’s the end of the world and you have the secret to live on into immortality!
It’s a ruthless world we live in...
But the point is, I am still unable to sleep...those questions seem to have taken refuge in my mind. And refuse to leave till they find some answers...
I guess they will have to wait and so will I...  And the mind continues to wander around, looking for answers, asking more questions and I fall into this deep Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment