Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Square One






So I am back to this random place. After months of being on the "right" track, I am back to "square one". This place can be an awful one,this "square one". It makes you feel like all this time, when you felt you had finally found a destination, after all that walking around, you land up right there where you started!
An awful feeling...


But this random place, which should be familiar, is not so familiar! Boy, I am in a fix! I am being unable to distinguish between the Right and the Wrong...Its all mixed up...The only thing that seems familiar is the feeling. The Feeling of being lost with no direction,no hope..NOTHING!


Then again,the feeling seems to say something to this completely random person who has nothing to do with this whole "destination" "square one" business...The feeling says that you mean something to me...the feeling that when you are around,I want to be only myself and nobody else.. That lost and confused me seems to please you.. How bizarre is that?


So yes,here I am again...The place is called Crossroads...Right in the middle, a couple of options but absolutely no judgement power to pick one...I wonder...I wonder very often in fact that no matter how often I get here, I never seem to learn.I don't always land up in the same place but ,as always, I pick a road, I follow it for a while,but in the end, the destination is "square one". Must say, this thing called life is just one round trip..! 
There is no yellow brick road to the Emerald City of Oz...

No comments:

Post a Comment