Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lost & Found



And all this while I wanted someone who was just like me, someone who did not believe in love. Someone who wanted to be on my side at all times but no “love”. I was being so silly and stupid then. Did not realize that I was in search of love myself. Love without any boundaries and with no expectations. Love that simply meant that we would be there for each other but at the same time, give each other space.  But I did not want love.
So then I found you. You somehow fit the bill. You gave me my space but at the same time showered me with all the attention. The promise of being around. The affection. The love.
But I was not searching for love, right? I did not want it... I did not want that feeling of being “alone” when you left me...But promised to stay forever...
So I figured maybe this is love...The actual thing...Though I was kind of missing the butterflies in the stomach part. But I convinced myself that this was it... And that was when you turned out to be just like me, you did not want this...You wanted to keep what we had...You found this love unpleasant, antagonistic... Just when I had begun to love the feeling, you kind of said you don’t believe in it...

Such is the way of life...So I hope I get over you or you fall for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment